• All fees must be paid on time. Failure to pay fees may result in the loss of the child's space in a class.
• Please ensure your child arrives at the gym on time for the warm up.
• All children MUST be collected by a parent/carer/responsible adult at the end of the class.
• No child will be permitted to enter the car park without a parent/carer. This is to ensure the safety of all children.
• Parents of school age children are not permitted in the changing room area or gym. If you require to speak with a coach please contact the reception staff. School age children should bring drinking water. No juice please.
No food allowed in the gym. Children must not eat or chew during the training sessions.
• No footwear allowed on the mats or apparatus.
• Children MUST listen to coaches and be aware of the movement of other gymnasts.
• No climbing on apparatus until instructed to do so by a coach.
• Children must inform their coach before leaving the gym.
•Parents must make the coach aware of any injuries or illness a child may be suffering from. This must be done before the gymnast commences the warm up.
•All children must wear appropriate clothing. Club Leotards are available for girls and boys. Long hair should be tied back and jewellery should not be worn. girls and boys.